How to apply
- At their first appointment, applicants must produce the following documents :
- Original of the applicant's Hong Kong identity card or birth certificate
(Applicants holding birth certificates or Hong Kong identity cards without a photo are required to produce the original of other photo-bearing identity documents, e.g. passport, Mainland Travel Permit for Hong Kong and Macau Residents, or valid student handbook); and
- Documentary proof on eligibility criteria
- Original of valid “Certificate of CSSA Recipients (for Medical Waivers)”/Notification of Successful Application/Notification of Revision of Assistance issued by the Social Welfare Department; or
- Original of the written notification of full grant / half grant under the School Textbook Assistance Scheme for the current academic year issued by the Working Family and Student Financial Assistance Agency (WFSFAA); or
- Original of the written notification of application result for the Working Family Allowance Scheme issued by the WFSFAA (valid within three months from the date of issue of the written notification).
- Applicants who have reached the age of 18 can apply for the scheme and visit the clinic on their own.
- Applicants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at their first appointment, and produce the following documents:
- If accompanied by a parent
- Original of the accompanying parent's identity proof; and
- Original of the applicant's birth certificate.
- If accompanied by a legal guardian
- Original of the accompanying legal guardian's identity proof; and
- Original of documentary proof of the legal guardianship.
Points to Note
- This Pilot Scheme starts from October 2016 for a duration of 3 years. Beneficiaries must apply and receive the first dose of vaccine on or before 30 September 2019, and receive all the necessary doses of vaccine before the end of March 2020.
- Beneficiaries must be clinically assessed before vaccination.
- After receiving the first dose of vaccine, beneficiaries must complete the remaining doses within the time period instructed by the doctor.
- After making the first appointment successfully, you may download Form 1 or Form 2 according to your beneficiaries group, applicants / guardians can complete the form on their own and submit it to our staff on their first visit.
Form 1: For Application of "Free" Vaccination
Form 2: For Application of "Subsidized" Vaccination